Mill Village Farms’ FoodShare Greenville is a fresh food box program in partnership with FoodShareSC that is working to make it easier for families in our community to enjoy fresh fruits & vegetables.
What is a Fresh Food Box?
Each box comes with 10-12 varieties of top-quality fruits and vegetables that are sourced as locally and seasonally as possible. Recipe cards (in English & Spanish) are included with each order to introduce simple and easy ways to use the produce in that box. The retail value of each box is between $30 and $40. FoodShare boxes are either $5 SNAP or $20 cash and are prepaid for each order.
FoodShare Volunteers are needed to:
202 Victoria Street, Greer SC 29609
- Welcome FoodShare participants as they arrive
- Determine their order status from the FoodShare order form
- Complete form for pickups, next order, & collect money if needed
- Include FoodShare recipe
- Distribute FoodShare boxes as ordered
- At end of shift, bring remaining boxes to the back for next day pick up